What We Believe
We are committed to serving people with the Good News of Jesus Christ and believe the following:
- The Bible is Inspired by God and declares His design and plan for mankind.
- There is One True God – revealed in three persons…Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (commonly known as the Trinity).
- In the Deity of the Lord Jesus Christ – As God’s son Jesus was both human and divine.
- The Fall of Man ushered in evil and death, both physical and spiritual, into the world.
- The Salvation of Man – Man’s only hope of redemption is through the shed blood of Jesus Christ the Son of God.
- The Ordinances of the Church – (1) Water Baptism by Immersion after repenting of one’s sins and receiving Christ’s gift of salvation, (2) Holy Communion (the Lord’s Supper) as a symbolic remembrance of Christ’s suffering and death for our salvation.
- The Baptism in the Holy Spirit is for everyone and empowers believers for witnessing and effective service, just as it did in New Testament times.
- The Physical Evidence of the Baptism in the Holy Spirit as experienced on the Day of Pentecost and referenced throughout Acts and the Epistles.
- Sanctification is an act of separation from that which is evil, and of dedication unto God.
- The Church has a Mission to seek and save all who are lost in sin.
- The Ministry – A divinely called and scripturally ordained leadership ministry serves the Church.
- Divine Healing of the sick is a privilege for Christians today.
- The Blessed Hope – When Jesus Raptures His church prior to His return to earth.
- The Millennial Reign of Christ – when Jesus returns with His saints to reign on earth for one thousand years.
- A Final Judgment Will Take Place for those who have rejected Christ.
- New Heavens and a New Earth – that Christ is preparing for all people, of all time, who have accepted Him.